The Design Center Experience: Personalizing Your New Home
Building a new home is a memorable and unique experience. When you choose to build your new home, you'll have total control over the design and personalization of your home. You select the floor plan and the features that fit your lifestyle.
The design center experience is an exciting and integral part of making your home yours. The DRB Homes design team will help you create a timeless look and feel for your home. We feature an assortment of top brands for your home space. You will select all the interior design touches of your home with the help of our professional design center consultants.
What can you expect with each design choice?
- Kitchen and cabinets. Kitchens are usually the gathering place at home. It's where you cook meals, eat as a family and even entertain guests. Selecting your cabinets is an excellent start to the design process. Choose from various colors, styles, and features that reflect your lifestyle. Our design center experts will help guide your choices if you are unsure of your preferences.
- Countertop choices. You have a vision for your entire home, especially your kitchen. Your kitchen and bath features should reflect your personal touches. We have a wide variety of granite and quartz you can choose from for your countertops. Both products offer a clean, modern, and classic look for your home. Your design choices also include a kitchen backsplash to complement your countertop. Your consultant will help you through the process of selecting the right backsplash to express your style in your new kitchen.
- Appliances. At DRB Homes, we pride ourselves on offering you the most reliable brands. DRB Homes has partnered with Whirlpool for all your home appliances. According to 2019 Yale Appliance statistics, Whirlpool was determined to be the most reliable household appliance brand. Your consultant will walk you through the various Whirlpool and KitchenAid appliance packages based on your lifestyle.
- Flooring. Consider children, pets, and guests as you make your flooring selection. You have the option of vinyl, hardwood, and carpet. Luxury vinyl plank is excellent for moisture-prone rooms like kitchens and baths. Hardwood flooring adds character to any room and creates an elegant and inviting environment in your home. Unlike other types of flooring, carpet is a natural insulator that provides additional warmth in cold seasons. Your consultant will break down flooring options based on the area or room to ensure that each selection suits your need and personal style.
- Lighting. Lighting is a great way to add character and ambiance to any room. You can choose from our beautiful selection of pendants to add charm to your kitchen island. With our wide selection of lighting and fixtures, you can showcase your style while making each room fully functional.
- Faucets, sinks, and tubs. Fixtures are a great way to add your personal touch throughout your new home. DRB Homes has partnered with Delta to help deliver products that will transform your daily life in a simple and meaningful way. Their innovative faucets are technology-driven. Your design consultant will walk you through the various options and features to determine the best options for the faucet fixtures throughout your home.
- Stairs and railings. The stairway railing should complement the overall design theme of your home. A wooden railing could complement your choice of wooden floor to create a rustic feel to your home. DRB Homes offers a range of personalize-able staircases with optional iron balusters to help you create a unique feel in your home.
- Fireplaces, surrounds, and hearths. Create an inviting atmosphere by adding a beautiful showpiece to your home. Invite family and friends over for a gathering around the fireplace. When choosing a gas, electric, or wood fireplace, your selection includes a standard mantel that you can personalize further with various finishes like granite, slate, and arctic gray surrounds.
You can prepare for your design center appointment by compiling a list of fabric, textures, or paint colors that you love. Bring photos of the model homes you have toured and inspiration photos of your dream home interiors to your appointment. Our design center professionals will help guide you with your design selections as you personalize your new home.